§ 1. Pass and fees
- The classes can be attended by people who have a valid pass or pay a one-time fee before the classes. The pass is personal and at the same time a proof of payment.
- To book a place, you must buy a pass, which is valid for 30 days from the date of participation in the first class.
- The card is valid only on the assigned date and is not subject to automatic extension. In the case of absence, you can participate in classes at a different time during the validity of the carnet, provided that there is free space in the room.
- The price of the ticket does not include insurance.
§ 2. Rules for participation in classes
- Due to the comfort and concentration of people practicing, admission to the room after the start of classes is not possible, unless the teacher agrees.
- We enter the exercise room without shoes and muting / disabling phones.
- We have been practicing yoga for a minimum of 2 hours. after eating a light meal. It is recommended to refrain from drinking any liquids during classes.
- People with health problems are obliged to inform the teacher directly before the beginning of the class, otherwise ZEN – YOGA does not take responsibility for the negative effects of the exercise on health.
- People with health problems or pregnant women can only exercise after consulting a doctor. If you feel unwell during classes, stop exercising and inform your teacher.
- ZEN – YOGA Studio is not responsible for the consequences of unfortunate accidents not caused by the school.
- During menstruation, it is recommended not to perform reverse asanas and turns.
- Participation in classes is synonymous with the obligation to comply with these regulations and consent to the storage of personal data in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27/04/2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to processing and data flow personal information.